in Portland, Oregon
Whether it’s a lunch meeting or a cocktail hour with friends, Stella’s Kitchen can provide quality farm sourced fare for your event.
We love a good party. From cocktail parties to weddings, Stella’s Kitchen continues the goal of using high quality, consciously sourced ingredients.
We design all of our menus specifically for each event. We encourage our clients to share their event vision and build the menu together, keeping style, price, and seasonality in mind. Let our experienced team work with you to create your perfect event!
Event or meeting coming up? Let our team spoil your clients, guests, and employees with our amazing office lunch menu.
We specialize on filling the bellies of everyone by offering vegan, paleo, gluten free, and clean eating options.
Simply review the menu and place your request at least 48 hours prior to your event and we’ll have it ready at your office!
Full service and drop off options are both available.
Some of our favorite styles are…
This and that
Our favorite way to eat at Stella’s
Selected beautifully arranged appetizers for your big event, selections can include:
- primo sliced charcuterie
- wedged, sliced, and diced cheeses
- seasonal market fresh crudite
- assorted berries and fruit
- artisan crackers, rustic baguette, etc.
- roasted salmon side with pickled vegetables
- braised pork on griddled polenta cakes
- assorted bean and vegetable purees
- roasted rosemary potatoes
For a more structured event
Design a coursed menu with our team from appetizers to dessert. Each course will be plated and served.
A few ideas:
- passed hors d’oeuvres
- Seasonal Crostini
- Pickled Deviled Eggs
- Smoked Salmon Tartletes
- Classic Ceasar Salad
- Spring Greens & House Made Vinaigrette
- Thyme Chicken & Roasted Carrots
- Pork Loin with Apple Cider Vinegar
- Bourbon Braised Short Ribs with Creme Fraiche Mashed Potatoes
A little bit of everything!
Design a buffet style menu with all your favorites. Allow your guests to mingle over cocktails and delicious food. Selection can range from a number of options:
- Charcuterie Boards stuffed full of all our Portland favorites
- Lush full bowls of seasonal salads
- Rustic plant based platters
- Variety of roasted & braised meats
Add sweets to the end for fun:
- poached stone fruits
- summer fruit pies